Thursday, November 19, 2009

SEATTLE TIMES SNOW SPORTS STORY

Check out today's Seattle Times Northwest Weekend section for my story on five winter things to do that have absolutely nothing to do with the Vancouver Olympics. It's here: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/outdoors/2010302014_nwwunolympics19.html?cmpid=2628
In other news, I went back to New Jersey last weekend for my 30th high school reunion. (I know, I can't possibly be that old, right?) Great time and, though my recovery from my tree incident of a couple weeks ago is going rather slowly, I got in a nice 30-mile road ride with classmate Chris Kunkel. But lookee what we came upon (see below): a recently fallen tree just barely being held up by power lines. Talk about giving me the heebie-jeebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment