Thursday, March 08, 2012

SEATTLE BIKE EXPO THIS WEEKEND


Saturday morning, I'm heading down to the Seattle Bike Expo to hang out at the Mount Baker Bicycle Club booth. The club is kind enough to let me sorta pimp my upcoming book, "75 Classic Rides: Washington" though I won't actually have any copies on hand. (It comes out in May.) Hopefully though, I'll have book cover postcards to hand out. And of course, I'll be wearing my book jersey which features Titanium Cancellara on the cover.


I'll be chatting up B'ham and Whatcom County as a great place to ride too--road, mountain, mellow Greenways rides, etc.--which it certainly is.

In other news, here's my Seattle Times story about James Varner and Rainshadow Running, the folks who put on all those cool trail-running races in epic places throughout Washington including Yakima Canyon, Cle Elum Ridge, Mount Spokane, Orcas Island, Deception Pass, etc.  

One last bit, on May 24 (tentative date), I'll be doing a "75 Classic Rides" presentation at venerable Village Books in Bellingham. I'll keep you posted with more details as the date approaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment