Thursday, November 06, 2008

NUTTIN' SPECIAL REALLY

I'm taking a photography class so's I went out for a ride looking for stuff to photo. Up at Galbraith, I came across Upper Bob's and thought I'd photo the trailhead sign. (I don't think I noticed the Bob the Builder doll 'til I'd been up there a couple hundred times.) Below, please note and appreciate the genius behind the cloud-sculpture photo.
Came across Sean Hackney who was up there enjoying his first-ever mountain bike ride. He was going about it the right way too: getting muddy and having the time of his life.


He was riding with Daryl Smith (below) who I'm likely to employ starting in a couple months as my triathlon coach. Ironman Canada '09 will be my third IM and I'm itching to approach in a different way. If nothing else, to shake things up.

Speaking of shaking things up, what a Tuesday night, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment